stars 1 stars 2 stars 3

**Please note I use my personal profile as my main linkedin presence, so please connect with me here https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattsmallt150energy/ To analyse your energy costs and see how you could claim back ££££’s to counter spiralling energy costs visit … www.paybackscheme.co.uk My name is Matt, and I help businesses generate savings from £100’s to £10,000’s on gas and electricity costs. With the events of the last few years having such a dramatic effect on businesses energy costs, I have continued to support both my new and existing clients. Despite some companies facing “financially crippling” running costs we’ve managed in the last 6 months to... • Save businesses over 350k on their gas and electricity bills. • have 35 positive referrals, leading to helping more businesses save money. • Appeared in Nursery Times, Caring Times, and Supported living gateway. How Can I Help You? Easily... By analysing your energy costs... With so many sectors facing 'major cash flow' issues, through increased costs. Let me carry out a full cost analysis and forecast of your costs and I can help you to find savings on your running costs. Analyse energy costs -> www.paybackscheme.co.uk

View Top Employees from T150 Energy Ltd

T150 Energy Ltd Questions

The T150 Energy Ltd annual revenue was $1 million in 2024.

Chris C is the Managing Director of T150 Energy Ltd.

3 people are employed at T150 Energy Ltd.

T150 Energy Ltd is based in Rugeley, England.

The NAICS codes for T150 Energy Ltd are [5179, 517911, 517, 51791, 51].

The SIC codes for T150 Energy Ltd are [48, 481].

Top T150 Energy Ltd Employees

How It Works
Get a Free Account
Sign up for a free account. No credit card required. Up to 5 free lookups / month.
Search
Search over 700 million verified professionals across 35 million companies.
Get Contact Info
Get contact details including emails and phone numbers (business & personal).
High Performer Summer 2022 RocketReach is a leader in Lead Intelligence on G2 RocketReach is a leader in Lead Intelligence on G2 RocketReach is a leader in Lead Intelligence on G2
talentculture2022
g2crowd
G2Crowd Trusted
chromestore
300K+ Plugin Users