This is a contract between RocketReach and you (the Customer). It describes our business relationship, how we
will work together, and the services we provide to you. For Customers of our API, this agreement applies to both
you (the Developer) and your site or app's (Developer App) end users. These terms are so important that you must
agree to them for us to provide service to you. Thus, by using the RocketReach’s Website, APIs, Products, or
Services (collectively, the Services) or the information provided by the Service (the Information) you are agreeing to these terms.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use the
Services. The Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Your RocketReach Account
If you create an account on the Services, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and
you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in
connection with the account. You must immediately notify RocketReach of any unauthorized uses of your account or
any other breaches of security. RocketReach will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any
damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. You must be a human. Accounts registered by
"bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email
address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. You may not use the
Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in
Payment and Renewal
- Starting a Subscription Term. By signing up for a Subscription Service, you agree to pay RocketReach the
monthly fees indicated to you when you registered for the service in exchange for the RocketReach services.
Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your paid account are established and in advance of
using such services. RocketReach reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30)
days prior written notice to you. RocketReach accounts can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written
notice to RocketReach.
- Subscription Fees. The Subscription Fee will remain fixed during the Subscription Term unless you (i)
exceed your plan’s allocated monthly cap, (ii) change products or base packages, or (iii) subscribe to
additional features or products. When a price change applies to you, we will charge or invoice you under the
new price structure, starting with the next Billing Period in the Subscription Term, except as provided
below under “Fee Adjustments During a Billing Period.”. In order to avoid additional charges,
you should purchase the appropriate tier of Subscription Service for your anticipated needs.
- Renewal Subscription Term. Unless one of us gives the other written notice that it does not intend to
renew the subscription, this Agreement will automatically renew for the shorter of the Initial Subscription
Term or one year ("Renewal Subscription Term"). Written notice of non-renewal must be sent no more than
ninety (90) days but no less than forty-five (45) days in advance of the end of the Subscription Term. The
Renewal Subscription Term shall be: (i) on the then-current terms and conditions of this Agreement, and (ii)
subject to the renewal pricing provided for in your Order Form or, if not specified in the Order Form, on
our standard pricing available at http://rocketreach.co/pricing. Should you decide not to renew, you may
send the notice of non-renewal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- End of Subscription Term. The Subscription Term will end on the expiration date and cannot be canceled
before its expiration.
- Fee Adjustments During a Billing Period. The Subscription Fee will increase during the course of a
Period if you exceed an allocated cap in a Billing Period. The Subscription Fee will be adjusted up to the
of the tier which corresponds with your usage. The Subscription Fee will also increase during a Billing
if you change products or subscribe to additional features for use during the Billing Period.
- Payment by credit card. If you are paying by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card or
account for all fees payable at the beginning of the Initial Subscription Term and all subsequent Billing
Periods, including upgrades. You further authorize us to use a third party to process payments, and consent
the disclosure of your payment information to such third party.
- Payment Information. You will keep your contact information, billing information and credit card
(where applicable) up to date. Changes may be made on your Billing Page within your RocketReach portal. All
payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are non-refundable, except as specifically
for in this Agreement. All fees are due and payable in advance throughout the Subscription Term.
- Sales Tax. All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any
applicable to your use of the Subscription Service and performance of Consulting Services. You shall have no
liability for any taxes based upon our gross revenues or net income. If you are located in the European
all fees are exclusive of any VAT and you represent that you are registered for VAT purposes in your member
state. At our request, you will provide us with the VAT registration number under which you are registered
your member state.
Customers may access service via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use
of the API through a third-party product that accesses RocketReach, is bound by these Terms of Service plus
the following specific terms:
- Damage and liability. You expressly understand and agree that RocketReach shall not be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to,
damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if RocketReach has been
advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API, or the actions of users
that access data from the API via third-party products.
- Rate limiting. Abuse or excessively frequent requests to RocketReach via the API may result in the
temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. RocketReach, in its sole discretion,
will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. RocketReach will make a reasonable attempt via email to
warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- You may not use RocketReach for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the
service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright, spam, or trademark
- Discontinuation. RocketReach reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or
permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof). To the extent allowed under law, these changes
may be effective upon notice provided to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
- This Agreement does not transfer from RocketReach to you any RocketReach or third party intellectual
property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties)
solely with RocketReach.
- RocketReach claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the
content or materials you provide to RocketReach.
- You may not duplicate, copy, resell, reuse, exploit or reverse engineer any portion of the service
without the written consent permission of RocketReach.
- You may not launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline
readers," that automates extraction of site content beyond your Subscription usage of our API
- Without the prior written consent of RocketReach, you may not develop or derive for commercial sale any data in any form that incorporates or uses the Information, and you may not transfer or disclose the Information to anyone else.
- RocketReach does not permit use of its products where such use would result in the user breaching any agreement the user has with a third-party. By accepting these Terms, you warrant that you will not use RocketReach products in violation of any third-party agreement, whether currently in force or entered into following acceptance of these Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service as is. RocketReach does not warrant that:
- the service will meet your requirements or expectations.
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free.
- the calculations performed by the service are accurate.
- any errors or bugs in the service will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will RocketReach, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of
agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any
special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services;
(iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid
by you to RocketReach under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action.
RocketReach shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The
foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RocketReach and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors,
managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors,
from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses
(including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service,
including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this
Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above;
(iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or
Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any other
party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security
code; (vi) if you are a Developer, your Developer App.
As a paid customer, you give RocketReach a perpetual world-wide license to use your company's assets and
logos. These assets and logos will be used purely for marketing and sales efforts, such as being displayed
on the home page. The customer has the right to revoke the license to use logo at any time in its sole
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and conditions
contained herein please contact us.
Changes. RocketReach reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this
It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to
the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
RocketReach may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Services (including, the
release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and
conditions of this Agreement.
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and conditions
contained herein please contact us at support at rocketreach.co. This document was last updated January 6,