stars 1 stars 2 stars 3

Think differently about how you build. With construction costs accounting for just 10% of a building’s overall costs, Butler can help you see the whole picture and make an impact on the other 90%. It’s called total building operating cost, and it’s what makes building with Butler better. Butler is known for our commitment to quality, providing nonresidential construction clients with a comprehensive offering of design, manufacturing and design-build construction services through our network of local Butler Builders. We consistently set new standards in building technology, with continual development and testing of new concepts, products and practices. Our innovative products are backed by unrivaled research and testing to ensure that every Butler building will perform to the highest standards. Every Butler building is custom-designed, using state-of-the-art engineering software to meet our customers’ exact specifications. Our systems-construction approach means that our buildings are more economical and faster to erect, requiring fewer parts than conventional construction. Plus, we’re uniquely equipped to address the demand for environmentally friendly and energy-efficient design, as well as sustainable construction practices

View Top Employees from Butler Manufacturing
Revenue $1.4 billion
Employees 354 (294 on RocketReach)
Founded 1901
Address 1540 Genessee St., Kansas City, Missouri 64102, US
Industry Building Materials, Architecture, Engineering & Design, Community Buildings, Construction, Steel And Metal Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Agricultural Buildings, Government Buildings, Medical Buildings, Religious Buildings, Athletic Buildings, Global Building
Web Rank 2 Million
Keywords Metal Buildings, Design-Build, Pre Engineered Building, Sustainable Construction, Energy-Efficient Solutions, Construction Service
Competitors Ceco Building Systems, Kawneer Company, Inc., Morton Buildings, Inc., Sabre Industries, Inc., USG
SIC SIC Code 87 Companies, SIC Code 871 Companies, SIC Code 34 Companies, SIC Code 8712 Companies, SIC Code 344 Companies
NAICS NAICS Code 54 Companies, NAICS Code 33 Companies, NAICS Code 332 Companies, NAICS Code 541 Companies

Butler Manufacturing Questions

The Butler Manufacturing annual revenue was $1.4 billion in 2024.

Steven Hudgins is the Vice President - Sales of Butler Manufacturing.

294 people are employed at Butler Manufacturing.

Butler Manufacturing is based in Kansas City, Missouri.

The NAICS codes for Butler Manufacturing are [54, 33, 332, 541].

The SIC codes for Butler Manufacturing are [87, 871, 34, 8712, 344].

Top Butler Manufacturing Employees

View Similar People
How It Works
Get a Free Account
Sign up for a free account. No credit card required. Up to 5 free lookups / month.
Search over 700 million verified professionals across 35 million companies.
Get Contact Info
Get contact details including emails and phone numbers (business & personal).
High Performer Summer 2022 RocketReach is a leader in Lead Intelligence on G2 RocketReach is a leader in Lead Intelligence on G2 RocketReach is a leader in Lead Intelligence on G2
G2Crowd Trusted
300K+ Plugin Users