stars 1 stars 2 stars 3

Nestlé Waters - The Healthy Hydration Company, created in 1992, is the water division of the Nestlé Group and the number one bottled water company worldwide. Our product portfolio consists of 50 unique brands with water making up approximately 89% of our product portfolio. The remaining 11% of our portfolio is made up of ‘Ready to Drink Tea and other beverages’ and include our Nestea and San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages. At Nestlé Waters, our people are our strength and we believe our continued success depends on a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. Our people (33,700 employees worldwide) are located across 40 countries representing +75 nationalities across 5 generations. We produce leading global and local brands across our 95 production facilities including our billion-litre-plus brands - Nestlé Pure Life, Poland Spring, Vittel, Deer Park, Arrowhead, Al Manhal, Ozarka, Erikli, Ice Mountain. Our top brands generate +500 million CHF in value each year and include - Perrier, S. Pellegrino, Poland Spring, and Nestlé Pure Life, our number one bottled water brand, generating over 2 billion CHF. We have various well-known national or regional brands such as - Acqua Panna, Buxton, and La Vie. At Nestlé Waters, we believe that water should be the top choice when it comes to daily hydration needs, and we help provide consumers and families all around the world with access to portable, clean, and convenient healthy hydration options. As a company, we are entirely dependent upon a secured supply of water in both quantity and quality. Through transparency, engagement and improvement, we believe in the guiding principles of water stewardship as critical drivers to efficiently manage water resources for the long-term. We also continue to find ways to optimize our packaging and reduce the weight of our bottles. https://twitter.com/NestleWatersHQ https://www.facebook.com/theupcyclingfactory/ https://www.youtube.com/user/nestlewaterscorp

View Top Employees from ALACAM
Website http://www.nestle-waters.com/brands/alacam
Revenue $4.81 billion
Employees 5,670 (5,670 on RocketReach)
Founded 1992
Address 900 Long Ridge Rd Building 2, Stamford, Connecticut 06902, US
Phone (203) 531-4100
Technologies
JavaScript, HTML, Twitter +141 more (view full list)
Category Water, Food & Beverages, Health, Food, Beverages & Tobacco, Natural Resources, Well-Being, Manufacturing
Web Rank 891687
Keywords nestle water, nestle waters north america, nestle waters, readyrefresh, how much water in a human body, nestle water michigan
Competitors Absopure Water Company, Arca Continental, DS Services, Niagara Bottling, Tempo Beverages Ltd
SIC SIC Code 208 Companies, SIC Code 20 Companies, SIC Code 2086 Companies
NAICS NAICS Code 31211 Companies, NAICS Code 31 Companies, NAICS Code 3121 Companies, NAICS Code 312 Companies

ALACAM Questions

The ALACAM annual revenue was $4.81 billion in 2023.

Charles Broll is the Executive Vice President and General Counsel, North America of ALACAM.

5,670 people are employed at ALACAM.

ALACAM is based in Stamford, Connecticut.

The NAICS codes for ALACAM are [31211, 31, 3121, 312].

The SIC codes for ALACAM are [208, 20, 2086].

Top ALACAM Employees

View Similar People
How It Works
Get a Free Account
Sign up for a free account. No credit card required. Up to 5 free lookups / month.
Search
Search over 700 million verified professionals across 35 million companies.
Get Contact Info
Get contact details including emails and phone numbers (business & personal).
High Performer Summer 2022 RocketReach is a leader in Lead Intelligence on G2 RocketReach is a leader in Lead Intelligence on G2 RocketReach is a leader in Lead Intelligence on G2
talentculture2022
g2crowd
G2Crowd Trusted
chromestore
300K+ Plugin Users